- Nurse or give your baby a bottle when taking off and landing to help eliminate ear aches.
- Request to sit in the seat with a bassinet (Airlines have a removable bassinet that can be set up on many flights, but be aware that they make you take your baby out every time the seat belt light comes on. This can be very frustrating to us mommas who work diligently to get our baby to sleep).
- Don’t forget a blanket because some flights are just freezing.
- Reserve an aisle seat so it’s easy to get up and walk around if your baby gets fussy.
- Don’t panic if your baby starts crying. Most people are helpful and understanding (not everyone, but most).